– How did we get on evolution? This is not about about evolution. – Yes, exactly. You shouldn’t be talking about this at all. – When you attacked Mac’s character! – Yeah, like they did in the OJ trial to that hero cop Mark Fuhrman. – (chuckles) No, not touching that one. (upbeat music) Hey,
AS YOU MAY KNOW, IN ADDITION TO MY WORK AS TALK SHOW HOST, I ALSO SERVE AS A TV JUDGE. I HEAR CASES ALONG WITH MY TRUSTY BAILIFF. THESE ARE REAL CASES BROUGHT BY REAL LITIGANTS IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT WHO HAVE AGREED TO PUT THEIR LEGAL FAITH IN THE ALWAYS FAIR AND SENSIBLE HANDS
is the government prepared to proceed with closing argument yes your honor we are prepared at this time please do so counsel thank you ladies and gentlemen as we told you in our opening statement this is a story a vengeance and violence on valentine’s day the evidence has shown that this is a story
– [James] Thanks to INDOCHINO for keeping Legal Eagle in the air, and helping me look fly. – Rights, I’m sick to death of hearing about rights! What about my right not to have my life work subverted by blind ignorance? – That’s not an actual right. (upbeat music) Hey, Legal Eagles, it’s time to
– I bet the judge is gonna say, “I’ll allow it,” at some point in this hearing. I guarantee it. – Friendly even, but after the last custody hearing, Michael was pretty worried about– – Objection, Your Honor. – On what grounds? – Hearsay. – Nice try, Mrs. Florrick. I’ll allow it. Go ahead, Mrs.
– Thanks to Audible for keeping Legal Eagle in the air. – Research suggests that PTSD can be triggered by new stressors. – Like losing your family. – I need to get to work on the opening statement, but we need to be sure Castle will get on board with this. – (sighs) I’ll try.
– [Man] This video is brought to you by Wix, my choice for building LegalEagle’s website. – I’m not a bad guy. – I know that. And there’s emotional testimony, I assume 85% of it is exaggeration. – And the other 15? – Perjury. – Accurate. (upbeat music) Hey LegalEagles, it’s time to think like
– [Judge] Then let us begin with your opening statement Mr. Payne. – Whoa, opening statement? So how can you give an opening statement and summarize your case if you have no idea what your case is or what the case is about? That’s, that’s bad news for Phoenix Wright. (upbeat music) Hey legal eagles
– [Attorney] Thanks to CuriosityStream for keeping LegalEagle in the air. I don’t know about you, but it seems like every celebrity wants their own trademark these days. The summer of 2019 was filled with such celebrity trademark news as Tom Brady wanting to trademark Tom Terrific for some reason. LeBron James filed an application
– Thanks to Skillshare for keeping Legal Eagle in the air. Learn to think like a lawyer for free for two months by clicking the link in the description. (laughing) (optimistic music) Hey, legal eagles. It’s time to think like a lawyer or today it’s time to laugh like a lawyer because we’re going to