Marijuana 1 year sentence reduced after 11Alive questions Judge

Marijuana 1 year sentence reduced after 11Alive questions Judge

Articles, Blog , , , , , 100 Comments


. .
>>>.
>>>ROBERT .
>>>ROBERT STOVALL .
>>>ROBERT STOVALL WAS>>>ROBERT STOVALL WAS>>>ROBERT STOVALL WAS
SENTENCED>>>ROBERT STOVALL WAS
SENTENCED TO>>>ROBERT STOVALL WAS
SENTENCED TO A>>>ROBERT STOVALL WAS
SENTENCED TO A YEAR>>>ROBERT STOVALL WAS
SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND>>>ROBERT STOVALL WAS
SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND BARS SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND BARS SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND BARS
FOR SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND BARS
FOR LESS SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND BARS
FOR LESS THAN SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND BARS
FOR LESS THAN AN SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND BARS
FOR LESS THAN AN OUNCE SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND BARS
FOR LESS THAN AN OUNCE OF SENTENCED TO A YEAR BEHIND BARS
FOR LESS THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED. FOR LESS THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED. FOR LESS THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED.
>>FOR LESS THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED.
>>BUT FOR LESS THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED.
>>BUT — FOR LESS THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED.
>>BUT — [INAUDIBLE]>>BUT — [INAUDIBLE]>>BUT — [INAUDIBLE]
MARIJUANA>>BUT — [INAUDIBLE]
MARIJUANA LAWS. MARIJUANA LAWS. MARIJUANA LAWS.
. . .
>>.
>>491, .
>>491, 1038.>>491, 1038.>>491, 1038.
>>>>491, 1038.
>> A>>491, 1038.
>> A GEORGIA>>491, 1038.
>> A GEORGIA POLICE>>491, 1038.
>> A GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER>> A GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER>> A GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER
CAUSE>> A GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER
CAUSE IN>> A GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER
CAUSE IN A>> A GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER
CAUSE IN A LICENSE>> A GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER
CAUSE IN A LICENSE PLATE>> A GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER
CAUSE IN A LICENSE PLATE OF>> A GEORGIA POLICE OFFICER
CAUSE IN A LICENSE PLATE OF A CAUSE IN A LICENSE PLATE OF A CAUSE IN A LICENSE PLATE OF A
VEHICLE CAUSE IN A LICENSE PLATE OF A
VEHICLE HE’S CAUSE IN A LICENSE PLATE OF A
VEHICLE HE’S NEVER CAUSE IN A LICENSE PLATE OF A
VEHICLE HE’S NEVER SEEN CAUSE IN A LICENSE PLATE OF A
VEHICLE HE’S NEVER SEEN BEFORE VEHICLE HE’S NEVER SEEN BEFORE VEHICLE HE’S NEVER SEEN BEFORE
WHEN VEHICLE HE’S NEVER SEEN BEFORE
WHEN HE VEHICLE HE’S NEVER SEEN BEFORE
WHEN HE PULLS VEHICLE HE’S NEVER SEEN BEFORE
WHEN HE PULLS THE VEHICLE HE’S NEVER SEEN BEFORE
WHEN HE PULLS THE DRIVER VEHICLE HE’S NEVER SEEN BEFORE
WHEN HE PULLS THE DRIVER OVER, WHEN HE PULLS THE DRIVER OVER, WHEN HE PULLS THE DRIVER OVER,
THE WHEN HE PULLS THE DRIVER OVER,
THE OFFICER WHEN HE PULLS THE DRIVER OVER,
THE OFFICER SMELLS WHEN HE PULLS THE DRIVER OVER,
THE OFFICER SMELLS MARIJUANA, THE OFFICER SMELLS MARIJUANA, THE OFFICER SMELLS MARIJUANA,
AND THE OFFICER SMELLS MARIJUANA,
AND ASKED THE OFFICER SMELLS MARIJUANA,
AND ASKED THE THE OFFICER SMELLS MARIJUANA,
AND ASKED THE 37-YEAR THE OFFICER SMELLS MARIJUANA,
AND ASKED THE 37-YEAR OLD THE OFFICER SMELLS MARIJUANA,
AND ASKED THE 37-YEAR OLD TO AND ASKED THE 37-YEAR OLD TO AND ASKED THE 37-YEAR OLD TO
GET AND ASKED THE 37-YEAR OLD TO
GET OUT AND ASKED THE 37-YEAR OLD TO
GET OUT OF AND ASKED THE 37-YEAR OLD TO
GET OUT OF THE AND ASKED THE 37-YEAR OLD TO
GET OUT OF THE CAR. GET OUT OF THE CAR. GET OUT OF THE CAR.
. . .
>>.
>>I .
>>I DO .
>>I DO IS .
>>I DO IS THERE .
>>I DO IS THERE A .
>>I DO IS THERE A SMALL>>I DO IS THERE A SMALL>>I DO IS THERE A SMALL
PERSONAL>>I DO IS THERE A SMALL
PERSONAL AMOUNT. PERSONAL AMOUNT. PERSONAL AMOUNT.
>>PERSONAL AMOUNT.
>>OKAY.>>OKAY.>>OKAY.
>>>>OKAY.
>>HE>>OKAY.
>>HE WAS>>OKAY.
>>HE WAS VERY>>OKAY.
>>HE WAS VERY FORTH>>OKAY.
>>HE WAS VERY FORTH COMING.>>HE WAS VERY FORTH COMING.>>HE WAS VERY FORTH COMING.
THAT>>HE WAS VERY FORTH COMING.
THAT IS>>HE WAS VERY FORTH COMING.
THAT IS JUST>>HE WAS VERY FORTH COMING.
THAT IS JUST A>>HE WAS VERY FORTH COMING.
THAT IS JUST A TINY>>HE WAS VERY FORTH COMING.
THAT IS JUST A TINY AMOUNT>>HE WAS VERY FORTH COMING.
THAT IS JUST A TINY AMOUNT OF THAT IS JUST A TINY AMOUNT OF THAT IS JUST A TINY AMOUNT OF
MARIJUANA. MARIJUANA. MARIJUANA.
THE MARIJUANA.
THE OFFICERS MARIJUANA.
THE OFFICERS WERECLEAR MARIJUANA.
THE OFFICERS WERECLEAR ON MARIJUANA.
THE OFFICERS WERECLEAR ON THAT. THE OFFICERS WERECLEAR ON THAT. THE OFFICERS WERECLEAR ON THAT.
>>THE OFFICERS WERECLEAR ON THAT.
>>A THE OFFICERS WERECLEAR ON THAT.
>>A TINY THE OFFICERS WERECLEAR ON THAT.
>>A TINY LITTLE THE OFFICERS WERECLEAR ON THAT.
>>A TINY LITTLE BIT.>>A TINY LITTLE BIT.>>A TINY LITTLE BIT.
>>>>A TINY LITTLE BIT.
>>I>>A TINY LITTLE BIT.
>>I THOUGHT>>A TINY LITTLE BIT.
>>I THOUGHT IT>>A TINY LITTLE BIT.
>>I THOUGHT IT WAS>>A TINY LITTLE BIT.
>>I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE>>A TINY LITTLE BIT.
>>I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE THAN>>I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE THAN>>I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE THAN
THAT. THAT. THAT.
>>THAT.
>>NO.>>NO.>>NO.
. . .
>>.
>>ACCORDING .
>>ACCORDING TO .
>>ACCORDING TO THE .
>>ACCORDING TO THE INCIDENT>>ACCORDING TO THE INCIDENT>>ACCORDING TO THE INCIDENT
REPORT>>ACCORDING TO THE INCIDENT
REPORT THE>>ACCORDING TO THE INCIDENT
REPORT THE OFFICER>>ACCORDING TO THE INCIDENT
REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND>>ACCORDING TO THE INCIDENT
REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND 1.5 REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND 1.5 REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND 1.5
GRAMS REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND 1.5
GRAMS WORTH REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND 1.5
GRAMS WORTH OF REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND 1.5
GRAMS WORTH OF WEED REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND 1.5
GRAMS WORTH OF WEED IN REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND 1.5
GRAMS WORTH OF WEED IN HIS REPORT THE OFFICER FOUND 1.5
GRAMS WORTH OF WEED IN HIS CAR. GRAMS WORTH OF WEED IN HIS CAR. GRAMS WORTH OF WEED IN HIS CAR.
A GRAMS WORTH OF WEED IN HIS CAR.
A MISDEMEANOR GRAMS WORTH OF WEED IN HIS CAR.
A MISDEMEANOR CRIME. A MISDEMEANOR CRIME. A MISDEMEANOR CRIME.
THE A MISDEMEANOR CRIME.
THE SOLICITOR’S A MISDEMEANOR CRIME.
THE SOLICITOR’S OFFICE THE SOLICITOR’S OFFICE THE SOLICITOR’S OFFICE
RECOMMENDED THE SOLICITOR’S OFFICE
RECOMMENDED A THE SOLICITOR’S OFFICE
RECOMMENDED A $1,300 THE SOLICITOR’S OFFICE
RECOMMENDED A $1,300 FINE, THE SOLICITOR’S OFFICE
RECOMMENDED A $1,300 FINE, A RECOMMENDED A $1,300 FINE, A RECOMMENDED A $1,300 FINE, A
YEAR RECOMMENDED A $1,300 FINE, A
YEAR PROBATION RECOMMENDED A $1,300 FINE, A
YEAR PROBATION AND RECOMMENDED A $1,300 FINE, A
YEAR PROBATION AND COMMUNITY YEAR PROBATION AND COMMUNITY YEAR PROBATION AND COMMUNITY
SERVICE. SERVICE. SERVICE.
. . .
>>.
>>ALL .
>>ALL RISE.>>ALL RISE.>>ALL RISE.
>>>>ALL RISE.
>> DURING>>ALL RISE.
>> DURING HIS>>ALL RISE.
>> DURING HIS DAY>>ALL RISE.
>> DURING HIS DAY IN>>ALL RISE.
>> DURING HIS DAY IN COURT>> DURING HIS DAY IN COURT>> DURING HIS DAY IN COURT
MOONEY>> DURING HIS DAY IN COURT
MOONEY ASKED>> DURING HIS DAY IN COURT
MOONEY ASKED THE>> DURING HIS DAY IN COURT
MOONEY ASKED THE COUNTY>> DURING HIS DAY IN COURT
MOONEY ASKED THE COUNTY JUDGE MOONEY ASKED THE COUNTY JUDGE MOONEY ASKED THE COUNTY JUDGE
THAT MOONEY ASKED THE COUNTY JUDGE
THAT HE MOONEY ASKED THE COUNTY JUDGE
THAT HE COULDN’T MOONEY ASKED THE COUNTY JUDGE
THAT HE COULDN’T AFFORD MOONEY ASKED THE COUNTY JUDGE
THAT HE COULDN’T AFFORD THE THAT HE COULDN’T AFFORD THE THAT HE COULDN’T AFFORD THE
FINE THAT HE COULDN’T AFFORD THE
FINE AND THAT HE COULDN’T AFFORD THE
FINE AND ACCEPTING THAT HE COULDN’T AFFORD THE
FINE AND ACCEPTING THE THAT HE COULDN’T AFFORD THE
FINE AND ACCEPTING THE PLEA FINE AND ACCEPTING THE PLEA FINE AND ACCEPTING THE PLEA
DEAL FINE AND ACCEPTING THE PLEA
DEAL WOULD FINE AND ACCEPTING THE PLEA
DEAL WOULD HAVE FINE AND ACCEPTING THE PLEA
DEAL WOULD HAVE SET FINE AND ACCEPTING THE PLEA
DEAL WOULD HAVE SET HIS FINE AND ACCEPTING THE PLEA
DEAL WOULD HAVE SET HIS CLIENT DEAL WOULD HAVE SET HIS CLIENT DEAL WOULD HAVE SET HIS CLIENT
UP DEAL WOULD HAVE SET HIS CLIENT
UP FOR DEAL WOULD HAVE SET HIS CLIENT
UP FOR FAILURE. UP FOR FAILURE. UP FOR FAILURE.
HE UP FOR FAILURE.
HE IS UP FOR FAILURE.
HE IS HOMELESS, UP FOR FAILURE.
HE IS HOMELESS, JOBLESS, UP FOR FAILURE.
HE IS HOMELESS, JOBLESS, AND UP FOR FAILURE.
HE IS HOMELESS, JOBLESS, AND AT HE IS HOMELESS, JOBLESS, AND AT HE IS HOMELESS, JOBLESS, AND AT
THAT HE IS HOMELESS, JOBLESS, AND AT
THAT POINT HE IS HOMELESS, JOBLESS, AND AT
THAT POINT HIS HE IS HOMELESS, JOBLESS, AND AT
THAT POINT HIS CAR HE IS HOMELESS, JOBLESS, AND AT
THAT POINT HIS CAR BROKEN THAT POINT HIS CAR BROKEN THAT POINT HIS CAR BROKEN
DOWN. DOWN. DOWN.
. . .
>>.
>>SO .
>>SO PUTTING .
>>SO PUTTING HIM .
>>SO PUTTING HIM ON .
>>SO PUTTING HIM ON PROBATION>>SO PUTTING HIM ON PROBATION>>SO PUTTING HIM ON PROBATION
IS>>SO PUTTING HIM ON PROBATION
IS ASKING>>SO PUTTING HIM ON PROBATION
IS ASKING FOR>>SO PUTTING HIM ON PROBATION
IS ASKING FOR THEM>>SO PUTTING HIM ON PROBATION
IS ASKING FOR THEM TO>>SO PUTTING HIM ON PROBATION
IS ASKING FOR THEM TO REVOKE IS ASKING FOR THEM TO REVOKE IS ASKING FOR THEM TO REVOKE
HIM. HIM. HIM.
>>HIM.
>>HE HIM.
>>HE ASKED HIM.
>>HE ASKED THE HIM.
>>HE ASKED THE JUDGE HIM.
>>HE ASKED THE JUDGE FOR HIM.
>>HE ASKED THE JUDGE FOR JAIL>>HE ASKED THE JUDGE FOR JAIL>>HE ASKED THE JUDGE FOR JAIL
TIME>>HE ASKED THE JUDGE FOR JAIL
TIME INSTEAD. TIME INSTEAD. TIME INSTEAD.
THE TIME INSTEAD.
THE JUDGE TIME INSTEAD.
THE JUDGE AGREED. THE JUDGE AGREED. THE JUDGE AGREED.
WHICH THE JUDGE AGREED.
WHICH SHOCKED THE JUDGE AGREED.
WHICH SHOCKED HIMAND THE JUDGE AGREED.
WHICH SHOCKED HIMAND MOONEY WHICH SHOCKED HIMAND MOONEY WHICH SHOCKED HIMAND MOONEY
WITH WHICH SHOCKED HIMAND MOONEY
WITH THE WHICH SHOCKED HIMAND MOONEY
WITH THE SENTENCE, WHICH SHOCKED HIMAND MOONEY
WITH THE SENTENCE, 12 WHICH SHOCKED HIMAND MOONEY
WITH THE SENTENCE, 12 MONTHS WHICH SHOCKED HIMAND MOONEY
WITH THE SENTENCE, 12 MONTHS IN WITH THE SENTENCE, 12 MONTHS IN WITH THE SENTENCE, 12 MONTHS IN
JAIL, WITH THE SENTENCE, 12 MONTHS IN
JAIL, THE WITH THE SENTENCE, 12 MONTHS IN
JAIL, THE MAXIMUM WITH THE SENTENCE, 12 MONTHS IN
JAIL, THE MAXIMUM THE WITH THE SENTENCE, 12 MONTHS IN
JAIL, THE MAXIMUM THE LAW JAIL, THE MAXIMUM THE LAW JAIL, THE MAXIMUM THE LAW
ALLOWS JAIL, THE MAXIMUM THE LAW
ALLOWS FOR JAIL, THE MAXIMUM THE LAW
ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION JAIL, THE MAXIMUM THE LAW
ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF JAIL, THE MAXIMUM THE LAW
ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF LESS ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF LESS ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF LESS
THAN ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF LESS
THAN AN ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF LESS
THAN AN OUNCE ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF LESS
THAN AN OUNCE OF ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF LESS
THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF LESS
THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED ABOUT ALLOWS FOR POSSESSION OF LESS
THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED ABOUT THE THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED ABOUT THE THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED ABOUT THE
WEIGHT THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED ABOUT THE
WEIGHT OF THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED ABOUT THE
WEIGHT OF A THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED ABOUT THE
WEIGHT OF A FEW THAN AN OUNCE OF WEED ABOUT THE
WEIGHT OF A FEW CHEERIOS. WEIGHT OF A FEW CHEERIOS. WEIGHT OF A FEW CHEERIOS.
>>WEIGHT OF A FEW CHEERIOS.
>> THEY’RE WEIGHT OF A FEW CHEERIOS.
>> THEY’RE WILLING WEIGHT OF A FEW CHEERIOS.
>> THEY’RE WILLING TO WEIGHT OF A FEW CHEERIOS.
>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT WEIGHT OF A FEW CHEERIOS.
>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT THIS>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT THIS>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT THIS
GUY>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT THIS
GUY IN>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT THIS
GUY IN JAIL,>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT THIS
GUY IN JAIL, LOCK>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT THIS
GUY IN JAIL, LOCK HIM>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT THIS
GUY IN JAIL, LOCK HIM IN>> THEY’RE WILLING TO PUT THIS
GUY IN JAIL, LOCK HIM IN A GUY IN JAIL, LOCK HIM IN A GUY IN JAIL, LOCK HIM IN A
STEEL GUY IN JAIL, LOCK HIM IN A
STEEL CAGE GUY IN JAIL, LOCK HIM IN A
STEEL CAGE FOR GUY IN JAIL, LOCK HIM IN A
STEEL CAGE FOR 12 GUY IN JAIL, LOCK HIM IN A
STEEL CAGE FOR 12 MONTHS STEEL CAGE FOR 12 MONTHS STEEL CAGE FOR 12 MONTHS
BECAUSE STEEL CAGE FOR 12 MONTHS
BECAUSE HE STEEL CAGE FOR 12 MONTHS
BECAUSE HE POSSESSED STEEL CAGE FOR 12 MONTHS
BECAUSE HE POSSESSED SOMETHING BECAUSE HE POSSESSED SOMETHING BECAUSE HE POSSESSED SOMETHING
THAT BECAUSE HE POSSESSED SOMETHING
THAT GROWS BECAUSE HE POSSESSED SOMETHING
THAT GROWS NATURALLY. THAT GROWS NATURALLY. THAT GROWS NATURALLY.
THAT’S THAT GROWS NATURALLY.
THAT’S WHY THAT GROWS NATURALLY.
THAT’S WHY THEY THAT GROWS NATURALLY.
THAT’S WHY THEY CALLIT THAT GROWS NATURALLY.
THAT’S WHY THEY CALLIT WEED, THAT’S WHY THEY CALLIT WEED, THAT’S WHY THEY CALLIT WEED,
YOU THAT’S WHY THEY CALLIT WEED,
YOU DON’T THAT’S WHY THEY CALLIT WEED,
YOU DON’T HAVE THAT’S WHY THEY CALLIT WEED,
YOU DON’T HAVE TO THAT’S WHY THEY CALLIT WEED,
YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THAT’S WHY THEY CALLIT WEED,
YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING
TO YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING
TO IT. TO IT. TO IT.
IT TO IT.
IT JUST TO IT.
IT JUST GROWS. IT JUST GROWS. IT JUST GROWS.
>>IT JUST GROWS.
>>THE IT JUST GROWS.
>>THE ONLY IT JUST GROWS.
>>THE ONLY REASON IT JUST GROWS.
>>THE ONLY REASON HE IT JUST GROWS.
>>THE ONLY REASON HE WAS>>THE ONLY REASON HE WAS>>THE ONLY REASON HE WAS
SENTENCED>>THE ONLY REASON HE WAS
SENTENCED TO>>THE ONLY REASON HE WAS
SENTENCED TO 12>>THE ONLY REASON HE WAS
SENTENCED TO 12 MONTHS>>THE ONLY REASON HE WAS
SENTENCED TO 12 MONTHS IN>>THE ONLY REASON HE WAS
SENTENCED TO 12 MONTHS IN JAIL SENTENCED TO 12 MONTHS IN JAIL SENTENCED TO 12 MONTHS IN JAIL
IS SENTENCED TO 12 MONTHS IN JAIL
IS BECAUSE SENTENCED TO 12 MONTHS IN JAIL
IS BECAUSE HE’S SENTENCED TO 12 MONTHS IN JAIL
IS BECAUSE HE’S POOR. IS BECAUSE HE’S POOR. IS BECAUSE HE’S POOR.
. . .
>>.
>>WHILE .
>>WHILE THE .
>>WHILE THE COUNTY .
>>WHILE THE COUNTY AND .
>>WHILE THE COUNTY AND MOST .
>>WHILE THE COUNTY AND MOST OF>>WHILE THE COUNTY AND MOST OF>>WHILE THE COUNTY AND MOST OF
THE>>WHILE THE COUNTY AND MOST OF
THE RURAL>>WHILE THE COUNTY AND MOST OF
THE RURAL GEORGIA>>WHILE THE COUNTY AND MOST OF
THE RURAL GEORGIA CAN>>WHILE THE COUNTY AND MOST OF
THE RURAL GEORGIA CAN STILL THE RURAL GEORGIA CAN STILL THE RURAL GEORGIA CAN STILL
SENTENCE THE RURAL GEORGIA CAN STILL
SENTENCE DEFENDANTS THE RURAL GEORGIA CAN STILL
SENTENCE DEFENDANTS WITH SENTENCE DEFENDANTS WITH SENTENCE DEFENDANTS WITH
MISDEMEANOR SENTENCE DEFENDANTS WITH
MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA
POSSESSION MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA
POSSESSION OF MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA
POSSESSION OF UP MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA
POSSESSION OF UP TO MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA
POSSESSION OF UP TO A MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA
POSSESSION OF UP TO A YEAR MISDEMEANOR MARIJUANA
POSSESSION OF UP TO A YEAR IN POSSESSION OF UP TO A YEAR IN POSSESSION OF UP TO A YEAR IN
JAIL POSSESSION OF UP TO A YEAR IN
JAIL A POSSESSION OF UP TO A YEAR IN
JAIL A GRUELING POSSESSION OF UP TO A YEAR IN
JAIL A GRUELING NUMBER POSSESSION OF UP TO A YEAR IN
JAIL A GRUELING NUMBER OF JAIL A GRUELING NUMBER OF JAIL A GRUELING NUMBER OF
GEORGIA JAIL A GRUELING NUMBER OF
GEORGIA CITIES JAIL A GRUELING NUMBER OF
GEORGIA CITIES HAVE GEORGIA CITIES HAVE GEORGIA CITIES HAVE
DECRIMINALIZED GEORGIA CITIES HAVE
DECRIMINALIZED THE GEORGIA CITIES HAVE
DECRIMINALIZED THE CRIME GEORGIA CITIES HAVE
DECRIMINALIZED THE CRIME MAKING DECRIMINALIZED THE CRIME MAKING DECRIMINALIZED THE CRIME MAKING
IT DECRIMINALIZED THE CRIME MAKING
IT A DECRIMINALIZED THE CRIME MAKING
IT A CIVIL DECRIMINALIZED THE CRIME MAKING
IT A CIVIL PENALTY. IT A CIVIL PENALTY. IT A CIVIL PENALTY.
ABOUT IT A CIVIL PENALTY.
ABOUT A IT A CIVIL PENALTY.
ABOUT A HALF IT A CIVIL PENALTY.
ABOUT A HALF A IT A CIVIL PENALTY.
ABOUT A HALF A DOZEN IT A CIVIL PENALTY.
ABOUT A HALF A DOZEN CITIES IT A CIVIL PENALTY.
ABOUT A HALF A DOZEN CITIES SO ABOUT A HALF A DOZEN CITIES SO ABOUT A HALF A DOZEN CITIES SO
FAR. FAR. FAR.
ATLANTA’S FAR.
ATLANTA’S FINE FAR.
ATLANTA’S FINE IS FAR.
ATLANTA’S FINE IS $75. ATLANTA’S FINE IS $75. ATLANTA’S FINE IS $75.
>>ATLANTA’S FINE IS $75.
>> HERE ATLANTA’S FINE IS $75.
>> HERE WE ATLANTA’S FINE IS $75.
>> HERE WE ARE ATLANTA’S FINE IS $75.
>> HERE WE ARE 45 ATLANTA’S FINE IS $75.
>> HERE WE ARE 45 MINUTES>> HERE WE ARE 45 MINUTES>> HERE WE ARE 45 MINUTES
OUTSIDE>> HERE WE ARE 45 MINUTES
OUTSIDE OF>> HERE WE ARE 45 MINUTES
OUTSIDE OF THE>> HERE WE ARE 45 MINUTES
OUTSIDE OF THE CITY>> HERE WE ARE 45 MINUTES
OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND>> HERE WE ARE 45 MINUTES
OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT
HE OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT
HE WOULD OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT
HE WOULD HAVE OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT
HE WOULD HAVE JUST OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT
HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT
HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT
HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY OUTSIDE OF THE CITY AND WHAT
HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY A HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY A HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY A
FINE HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY A
FINE IN HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY A
FINE IN ATLANTA HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY A
FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY A
FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY A
FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE NOW HE WOULD HAVE JUST HAD TO PAY A
FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE NOW GETS FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE NOW GETS FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE NOW GETS
12 FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE NOW GETS
12 MONTHS FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE NOW GETS
12 MONTHS IN FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE NOW GETS
12 MONTHS IN THE FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE NOW GETS
12 MONTHS IN THE COUNTY FINE IN ATLANTA FOR HE NOW GETS
12 MONTHS IN THE COUNTY JAIL. 12 MONTHS IN THE COUNTY JAIL. 12 MONTHS IN THE COUNTY JAIL.
. . .
>>.
>>JUDGE .
>>JUDGE DECLINED .
>>JUDGE DECLINED AN .
>>JUDGE DECLINED AN ON .
>>JUDGE DECLINED AN ON CAMERA>>JUDGE DECLINED AN ON CAMERA>>JUDGE DECLINED AN ON CAMERA
INTERVIEW,>>JUDGE DECLINED AN ON CAMERA
INTERVIEW, BUT>>JUDGE DECLINED AN ON CAMERA
INTERVIEW, BUT OVER>>JUDGE DECLINED AN ON CAMERA
INTERVIEW, BUT OVER PHONE>>JUDGE DECLINED AN ON CAMERA
INTERVIEW, BUT OVER PHONE TOLD INTERVIEW, BUT OVER PHONE TOLD INTERVIEW, BUT OVER PHONE TOLD
11ALIVE INTERVIEW, BUT OVER PHONE TOLD
11ALIVE SHE INTERVIEW, BUT OVER PHONE TOLD
11ALIVE SHE STANDS INTERVIEW, BUT OVER PHONE TOLD
11ALIVE SHE STANDS BY INTERVIEW, BUT OVER PHONE TOLD
11ALIVE SHE STANDS BY HER 11ALIVE SHE STANDS BY HER 11ALIVE SHE STANDS BY HER
SENTENCE 11ALIVE SHE STANDS BY HER
SENTENCE CITING 11ALIVE SHE STANDS BY HER
SENTENCE CITING HIS 11ALIVE SHE STANDS BY HER
SENTENCE CITING HIS 3 11ALIVE SHE STANDS BY HER
SENTENCE CITING HIS 3 PRIOR SENTENCE CITING HIS 3 PRIOR SENTENCE CITING HIS 3 PRIOR
MARIJUANA SENTENCE CITING HIS 3 PRIOR
MARIJUANA POSSESSION SENTENCE CITING HIS 3 PRIOR
MARIJUANA POSSESSION ARRESTS. MARIJUANA POSSESSION ARRESTS. MARIJUANA POSSESSION ARRESTS.
>>MARIJUANA POSSESSION ARRESTS.
>> ONLY MARIJUANA POSSESSION ARRESTS.
>> ONLY ONE MARIJUANA POSSESSION ARRESTS.
>> ONLY ONE OF MARIJUANA POSSESSION ARRESTS.
>> ONLY ONE OF THESE MARIJUANA POSSESSION ARRESTS.
>> ONLY ONE OF THESE OFFENSES>> ONLY ONE OF THESE OFFENSES>> ONLY ONE OF THESE OFFENSES
HAS>> ONLY ONE OF THESE OFFENSES
HAS BEEN>> ONLY ONE OF THESE OFFENSES
HAS BEEN WITHIN>> ONLY ONE OF THESE OFFENSES
HAS BEEN WITHIN THE>> ONLY ONE OF THESE OFFENSES
HAS BEEN WITHIN THE PAST HAS BEEN WITHIN THE PAST HAS BEEN WITHIN THE PAST
DECADE. DECADE. DECADE.
>>DECADE.
>>A DECADE.
>>A FEW DECADE.
>>A FEW DAYS DECADE.
>>A FEW DAYS AFTER DECADE.
>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 DECADE.
>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 A DECADE.
>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 A I DECADE.
>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 A I LIFE>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 A I LIFE>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 A I LIFE
REACHED>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 A I LIFE
REACHED OUT>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 A I LIFE
REACHED OUT TO>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 A I LIFE
REACHED OUT TO THE>>A FEW DAYS AFTER 11 A I LIFE
REACHED OUT TO THE JUDGE REACHED OUT TO THE JUDGE REACHED OUT TO THE JUDGE
ACCORDING REACHED OUT TO THE JUDGE
ACCORDING TO REACHED OUT TO THE JUDGE
ACCORDING TO THIS REACHED OUT TO THE JUDGE
ACCORDING TO THIS COURT ACCORDING TO THIS COURT ACCORDING TO THIS COURT
TRANSCRIPT ACCORDING TO THIS COURT
TRANSCRIPT SHE ACCORDING TO THIS COURT
TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED ACCORDING TO THIS COURT
TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED HIM ACCORDING TO THIS COURT
TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED HIM TO TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED HIM TO TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED HIM TO
SAY TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED HIM TO
SAY SHE TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED HIM TO
SAY SHE WAS TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED HIM TO
SAY SHE WAS CONTACTED TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED HIM TO
SAY SHE WAS CONTACTED BY TRANSCRIPT SHE CALLED HIM TO
SAY SHE WAS CONTACTED BY A SAY SHE WAS CONTACTED BY A SAY SHE WAS CONTACTED BY A
REPORTER. REPORTER. REPORTER.
AND REPORTER.
AND THEN REPORTER.
AND THEN SUGGESTED REPORTER.
AND THEN SUGGESTED MULTIPLE AND THEN SUGGESTED MULTIPLE AND THEN SUGGESTED MULTIPLE
TIMES AND THEN SUGGESTED MULTIPLE
TIMES HE AND THEN SUGGESTED MULTIPLE
TIMES HE FILE AND THEN SUGGESTED MULTIPLE
TIMES HE FILE A AND THEN SUGGESTED MULTIPLE
TIMES HE FILE A MOTION AND THEN SUGGESTED MULTIPLE
TIMES HE FILE A MOTION FOR TIMES HE FILE A MOTION FOR TIMES HE FILE A MOTION FOR
RECONSIDERATION. RECONSIDERATION. RECONSIDERATION.
RATHER RECONSIDERATION.
RATHER THAN RECONSIDERATION.
RATHER THAN POSTING RECONSIDERATION.
RATHER THAN POSTING STUFF RECONSIDERATION.
RATHER THAN POSTING STUFF ON RATHER THAN POSTING STUFF ON RATHER THAN POSTING STUFF ON
SOCIAL RATHER THAN POSTING STUFF ON
SOCIAL MEDIA. SOCIAL MEDIA. SOCIAL MEDIA.
A SOCIAL MEDIA.
A MONTH SOCIAL MEDIA.
A MONTH LATER SOCIAL MEDIA.
A MONTH LATER HEGOT SOCIAL MEDIA.
A MONTH LATER HEGOT A SOCIAL MEDIA.
A MONTH LATER HEGOT A NEW A MONTH LATER HEGOT A NEW A MONTH LATER HEGOT A NEW
HEARING, A MONTH LATER HEGOT A NEW
HEARING, AND A MONTH LATER HEGOT A NEW
HEARING, AND THE A MONTH LATER HEGOT A NEW
HEARING, AND THE JUDGE A MONTH LATER HEGOT A NEW
HEARING, AND THE JUDGE CHANGED HEARING, AND THE JUDGE CHANGED HEARING, AND THE JUDGE CHANGED
THE HEARING, AND THE JUDGE CHANGED
THE JAIL HEARING, AND THE JUDGE CHANGED
THE JAIL SENTENCE. THE JAIL SENTENCE. THE JAIL SENTENCE.
. . .
>>.
>>I .
>>I WILL .
>>I WILL AMEND .
>>I WILL AMEND THE .
>>I WILL AMEND THE SENTENCE .
>>I WILL AMEND THE SENTENCE AS>>I WILL AMEND THE SENTENCE AS>>I WILL AMEND THE SENTENCE AS
FOLLOWS:>>I WILL AMEND THE SENTENCE AS
FOLLOWS: 12>>I WILL AMEND THE SENTENCE AS
FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS>>I WILL AMEND THE SENTENCE AS
FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN>>I WILL AMEND THE SENTENCE AS
FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN JAIL,>>I WILL AMEND THE SENTENCE AS
FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN JAIL, YOU FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN JAIL, YOU FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN JAIL, YOU
GET FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN JAIL, YOU
GET 57 FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN JAIL, YOU
GET 57 DAYS FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN JAIL, YOU
GET 57 DAYS IN FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN JAIL, YOU
GET 57 DAYS IN JAIL, FOLLOWS: 12 MONTHS IN JAIL, YOU
GET 57 DAYS IN JAIL, TIME GET 57 DAYS IN JAIL, TIME GET 57 DAYS IN JAIL, TIME
SERVED. SERVED. SERVED.
I’LL SERVED.
I’LL SUSPEND SERVED.
I’LL SUSPEND THE SERVED.
I’LL SUSPEND THE RESTOF SERVED.
I’LL SUSPEND THE RESTOF THE I’LL SUSPEND THE RESTOF THE I’LL SUSPEND THE RESTOF THE
JAIL I’LL SUSPEND THE RESTOF THE
JAIL TIME, I’LL SUSPEND THE RESTOF THE
JAIL TIME, UPON I’LL SUSPEND THE RESTOF THE
JAIL TIME, UPON THE I’LL SUSPEND THE RESTOF THE
JAIL TIME, UPON THE CONDITION JAIL TIME, UPON THE CONDITION JAIL TIME, UPON THE CONDITION
THAT JAIL TIME, UPON THE CONDITION
THAT YOU JAIL TIME, UPON THE CONDITION
THAT YOU COMPLETE JAIL TIME, UPON THE CONDITION
THAT YOU COMPLETE A JAIL TIME, UPON THE CONDITION
THAT YOU COMPLETE A DRUG JAIL TIME, UPON THE CONDITION
THAT YOU COMPLETE A DRUG AND THAT YOU COMPLETE A DRUG AND THAT YOU COMPLETE A DRUG AND
ALCOHOL THAT YOU COMPLETE A DRUG AND
ALCOHOL EVALUATION. ALCOHOL EVALUATION. ALCOHOL EVALUATION.
. . .
>>.
>>THE .
>>THE JUDGE .
>>THE JUDGE CHANGED .
>>THE JUDGE CHANGED HIS>>THE JUDGE CHANGED HIS>>THE JUDGE CHANGED HIS
ORIGINAL>>THE JUDGE CHANGED HIS
ORIGINAL 12-MONTH>>THE JUDGE CHANGED HIS
ORIGINAL 12-MONTH SENTENCE>>THE JUDGE CHANGED HIS
ORIGINAL 12-MONTH SENTENCE TO ORIGINAL 12-MONTH SENTENCE TO ORIGINAL 12-MONTH SENTENCE TO
57 ORIGINAL 12-MONTH SENTENCE TO
57 DAYS ORIGINAL 12-MONTH SENTENCE TO
57 DAYS TIME ORIGINAL 12-MONTH SENTENCE TO
57 DAYS TIME SERVED ORIGINAL 12-MONTH SENTENCE TO
57 DAYS TIME SERVED IN ORIGINAL 12-MONTH SENTENCE TO
57 DAYS TIME SERVED IN JAIL, 57 DAYS TIME SERVED IN JAIL, 57 DAYS TIME SERVED IN JAIL,
AND 57 DAYS TIME SERVED IN JAIL,
AND THE 57 DAYS TIME SERVED IN JAIL,
AND THE DAY 57 DAYS TIME SERVED IN JAIL,
AND THE DAY AFTER 57 DAYS TIME SERVED IN JAIL,
AND THE DAY AFTER INDEPENDENCE AND THE DAY AFTER INDEPENDENCE AND THE DAY AFTER INDEPENDENCE
DAY AND THE DAY AFTER INDEPENDENCE
DAY WE AND THE DAY AFTER INDEPENDENCE
DAY WE WERE AND THE DAY AFTER INDEPENDENCE
DAY WE WERE THERE AND THE DAY AFTER INDEPENDENCE
DAY WE WERE THERE WHEN AND THE DAY AFTER INDEPENDENCE
DAY WE WERE THERE WHEN HE AND THE DAY AFTER INDEPENDENCE
DAY WE WERE THERE WHEN HE GOT DAY WE WERE THERE WHEN HE GOT DAY WE WERE THERE WHEN HE GOT
HIS DAY WE WERE THERE WHEN HE GOT
HIS FREEDOM DAY WE WERE THERE WHEN HE GOT
HIS FREEDOM BACK. HIS FREEDOM BACK. HIS FREEDOM BACK.
. . .
>>.
>>HOW .
>>HOW ARE .
>>HOW ARE YOU .
>>HOW ARE YOU FEELING?>>HOW ARE YOU FEELING?>>HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
>>>>HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
>>LIKE>>HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
>>LIKE A>>HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
>>LIKE A NEWMAN.>>LIKE A NEWMAN.>>LIKE A NEWMAN.
>>YEAH.>>YEAH.>>YEAH.
>>>>YEAH.
>> DEFINITELY,>>YEAH.
>> DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY>>YEAH.
>> DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY GLAD.>> DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY GLAD.>> DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY GLAD.
. . .
>>.
>>HE .
>>HE KNOWS .
>>HE KNOWS HE .
>>HE KNOWS HE BROKE .
>>HE KNOWS HE BROKE THE .
>>HE KNOWS HE BROKE THE LAW>>HE KNOWS HE BROKE THE LAW>>HE KNOWS HE BROKE THE LAW
EXPECTED>>HE KNOWS HE BROKE THE LAW
EXPECTED REPERCUSSIONS>>HE KNOWS HE BROKE THE LAW
EXPECTED REPERCUSSIONS BUT EXPECTED REPERCUSSIONS BUT EXPECTED REPERCUSSIONS BUT
BELIEVES EXPECTED REPERCUSSIONS BUT
BELIEVES THE EXPECTED REPERCUSSIONS BUT
BELIEVES THE JUDGE EXPECTED REPERCUSSIONS BUT
BELIEVES THE JUDGE ABUSED EXPECTED REPERCUSSIONS BUT
BELIEVES THE JUDGE ABUSED HER BELIEVES THE JUDGE ABUSED HER BELIEVES THE JUDGE ABUSED HER
AUTHORITY. AUTHORITY. AUTHORITY.
. . .
>>.
>>IF .
>>IF WE .
>>IF WE DIDN’T .
>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL .
>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL THE .
>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL THE JUDGE>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL THE JUDGE>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL THE JUDGE
WHERE>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL THE JUDGE
WHERE DO>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL THE JUDGE
WHERE DO YOU>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL THE JUDGE
WHERE DO YOU THINK>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL THE JUDGE
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’D>>IF WE DIDN’T CALL THE JUDGE
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’D BE? WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’D BE? WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’D BE?
>>WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’D BE?
>>STILL WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’D BE?
>>STILL IN WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’D BE?
>>STILL IN THERE, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’D BE?
>>STILL IN THERE, DEFINITELY,>>STILL IN THERE, DEFINITELY,>>STILL IN THERE, DEFINITELY,
NO>>STILL IN THERE, DEFINITELY,
NO DOUBT,>>STILL IN THERE, DEFINITELY,
NO DOUBT, NO>>STILL IN THERE, DEFINITELY,
NO DOUBT, NO DOUBT. NO DOUBT, NO DOUBT. NO DOUBT, NO DOUBT.
I’D NO DOUBT, NO DOUBT.
I’D STILLBE NO DOUBT, NO DOUBT.
I’D STILLBE THERE. I’D STILLBE THERE. I’D STILLBE THERE.
WITHOUT I’D STILLBE THERE.
WITHOUT Y’ALL’S I’D STILLBE THERE.
WITHOUT Y’ALL’S INTERVENTION WITHOUT Y’ALL’S INTERVENTION WITHOUT Y’ALL’S INTERVENTION
THIS WITHOUT Y’ALL’S INTERVENTION
THIS WOULDN’T WITHOUT Y’ALL’S INTERVENTION
THIS WOULDN’T HAPPEN. THIS WOULDN’T HAPPEN. THIS WOULDN’T HAPPEN.
>>THIS WOULDN’T HAPPEN.
>>THAT THIS WOULDN’T HAPPEN.
>>THAT TRAFFIC THIS WOULDN’T HAPPEN.
>>THAT TRAFFIC STOP THIS WOULDN’T HAPPEN.
>>THAT TRAFFIC STOP ACCORDING>>THAT TRAFFIC STOP ACCORDING>>THAT TRAFFIC STOP ACCORDING
TO>>THAT TRAFFIC STOP ACCORDING
TO THE>>THAT TRAFFIC STOP ACCORDING
TO THE VIDEO>>THAT TRAFFIC STOP ACCORDING
TO THE VIDEO THE>>THAT TRAFFIC STOP ACCORDING
TO THE VIDEO THE OFFICER>>THAT TRAFFIC STOP ACCORDING
TO THE VIDEO THE OFFICER PULLED TO THE VIDEO THE OFFICER PULLED TO THE VIDEO THE OFFICER PULLED
HIM TO THE VIDEO THE OFFICER PULLED
HIM OVER TO THE VIDEO THE OFFICER PULLED
HIM OVER FOR TO THE VIDEO THE OFFICER PULLED
HIM OVER FOR A TO THE VIDEO THE OFFICER PULLED
HIM OVER FOR A BROKEN TO THE VIDEO THE OFFICER PULLED
HIM OVER FOR A BROKEN TAG HIM OVER FOR A BROKEN TAG HIM OVER FOR A BROKEN TAG
LIGHT. LIGHT. LIGHT.
>>LIGHT.
>>THAT LIGHT.
>>THAT WAS LIGHT.
>>THAT WAS NOT LIGHT.
>>THAT WAS NOT THE LIGHT.
>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, LIGHT.
>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, UM,>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, UM,>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, UM,
ON>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, UM,
ON FILM>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, UM,
ON FILM UNDER>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, UM,
ON FILM UNDER SEE>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, UM,
ON FILM UNDER SEE MY>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, UM,
ON FILM UNDER SEE MY TAG>>THAT WAS NOT THE CASE, UM,
ON FILM UNDER SEE MY TAG LIGHTS ON FILM UNDER SEE MY TAG LIGHTS ON FILM UNDER SEE MY TAG LIGHTS
OPERATING. OPERATING. OPERATING.
I OPERATING.
I KNOW OPERATING.
I KNOW INTO OPERATING.
I KNOW INTO TAGLIGHTS OPERATING.
I KNOW INTO TAGLIGHTS WERE OPERATING.
I KNOW INTO TAGLIGHTS WERE NOT I KNOW INTO TAGLIGHTS WERE NOT I KNOW INTO TAGLIGHTS WERE NOT
OUT. OUT. OUT.
>>OUT.
>> WHEN OUT.
>> WHEN THE OUT.
>> WHEN THE OFFICER OUT.
>> WHEN THE OFFICER GETS OUT.
>> WHEN THE OFFICER GETS OUT>> WHEN THE OFFICER GETS OUT>> WHEN THE OFFICER GETS OUT
OF>> WHEN THE OFFICER GETS OUT
OF HIS>> WHEN THE OFFICER GETS OUT
OF HIS PATROL>> WHEN THE OFFICER GETS OUT
OF HIS PATROL CAR>> WHEN THE OFFICER GETS OUT
OF HIS PATROL CAR HE>> WHEN THE OFFICER GETS OUT
OF HIS PATROL CAR HE WALKED OF HIS PATROL CAR HE WALKED OF HIS PATROL CAR HE WALKED
RIGHT OF HIS PATROL CAR HE WALKED
RIGHT PAST OF HIS PATROL CAR HE WALKED
RIGHT PAST THE OF HIS PATROL CAR HE WALKED
RIGHT PAST THE TAG OF HIS PATROL CAR HE WALKED
RIGHT PAST THE TAG LIGHTS OF HIS PATROL CAR HE WALKED
RIGHT PAST THE TAG LIGHTS AND RIGHT PAST THE TAG LIGHTS AND RIGHT PAST THE TAG LIGHTS AND
NEVER RIGHT PAST THE TAG LIGHTS AND
NEVER CITED RIGHT PAST THE TAG LIGHTS AND
NEVER CITED HIM RIGHT PAST THE TAG LIGHTS AND
NEVER CITED HIM FOR RIGHT PAST THE TAG LIGHTS AND
NEVER CITED HIM FOR IT RIGHT PAST THE TAG LIGHTS AND
NEVER CITED HIM FOR IT EITHER. NEVER CITED HIM FOR IT EITHER. NEVER CITED HIM FOR IT EITHER.
. . .
>>.
>>THERE .
>>THERE WAS .
>>THERE WAS NOTHING .
>>THERE WAS NOTHING IN>>THERE WAS NOTHING IN>>THERE WAS NOTHING IN
PARTICULAR>>THERE WAS NOTHING IN
PARTICULAR ABOUT>>THERE WAS NOTHING IN
PARTICULAR ABOUT MYSELF>>THERE WAS NOTHING IN
PARTICULAR ABOUT MYSELF THAT PARTICULAR ABOUT MYSELF THAT PARTICULAR ABOUT MYSELF THAT
SHOULD PARTICULAR ABOUT MYSELF THAT
SHOULD HAVE PARTICULAR ABOUT MYSELF THAT
SHOULD HAVE DRAWN PARTICULAR ABOUT MYSELF THAT
SHOULD HAVE DRAWN THE PARTICULAR ABOUT MYSELF THAT
SHOULD HAVE DRAWN THE ATTENTION SHOULD HAVE DRAWN THE ATTENTION SHOULD HAVE DRAWN THE ATTENTION
OF SHOULD HAVE DRAWN THE ATTENTION
OF ANY SHOULD HAVE DRAWN THE ATTENTION
OF ANY LAW SHOULD HAVE DRAWN THE ATTENTION
OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT, SHOULD HAVE DRAWN THE ATTENTION
OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT, UM, SHOULD HAVE DRAWN THE ATTENTION
OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT, UM, BUT OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT, UM, BUT OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT, UM, BUT
IT OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT, UM, BUT
IT DID, OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT, UM, BUT
IT DID, YOU OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT, UM, BUT
IT DID, YOU KNOW. IT DID, YOU KNOW. IT DID, YOU KNOW.
AND IT DID, YOU KNOW.
AND — AND — AND —
>>AND —
>>BECAUSE?>>BECAUSE?>>BECAUSE?
>>>>BECAUSE?
>>MY>>BECAUSE?
>>MY AGE>>BECAUSE?
>>MY AGE GROUP>>BECAUSE?
>>MY AGE GROUP AND>>MY AGE GROUP AND>>MY AGE GROUP AND
DEMOGRAPHIC,>>MY AGE GROUP AND
DEMOGRAPHIC, A>>MY AGE GROUP AND
DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK>>MY AGE GROUP AND
DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK MAN>>MY AGE GROUP AND
DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK MAN IN>>MY AGE GROUP AND
DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK MAN IN THE DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK MAN IN THE DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK MAN IN THE
SOUTH, DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK MAN IN THE
SOUTH, REALLY DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK MAN IN THE
SOUTH, REALLY LET’S DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK MAN IN THE
SOUTH, REALLY LET’S CALL DEMOGRAPHIC, A BLACK MAN IN THE
SOUTH, REALLY LET’S CALL IT SOUTH, REALLY LET’S CALL IT SOUTH, REALLY LET’S CALL IT
LIKE SOUTH, REALLY LET’S CALL IT
LIKE IT SOUTH, REALLY LET’S CALL IT
LIKE IT IS, SOUTH, REALLY LET’S CALL IT
LIKE IT IS, YOU SOUTH, REALLY LET’S CALL IT
LIKE IT IS, YOU KNOW. LIKE IT IS, YOU KNOW. LIKE IT IS, YOU KNOW.
>>LIKE IT IS, YOU KNOW.
>>WHAT’S LIKE IT IS, YOU KNOW.
>>WHAT’S HAPPENED LIKE IT IS, YOU KNOW.
>>WHAT’S HAPPENED TO LIKE IT IS, YOU KNOW.
>>WHAT’S HAPPENED TO HIM LIKE IT IS, YOU KNOW.
>>WHAT’S HAPPENED TO HIM SINCE>>WHAT’S HAPPENED TO HIM SINCE>>WHAT’S HAPPENED TO HIM SINCE
YOUR>>WHAT’S HAPPENED TO HIM SINCE
YOUR INVESTIGATION? YOUR INVESTIGATION? YOUR INVESTIGATION?
>>YOUR INVESTIGATION?
>>WELL YOUR INVESTIGATION?
>>WELL ACCORDING YOUR INVESTIGATION?
>>WELL ACCORDING TO YOUR INVESTIGATION?
>>WELL ACCORDING TO HIS>>WELL ACCORDING TO HIS>>WELL ACCORDING TO HIS
ATTORNEY>>WELL ACCORDING TO HIS
ATTORNEY HE’S>>WELL ACCORDING TO HIS
ATTORNEY HE’S NOW>>WELL ACCORDING TO HIS
ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING>>WELL ACCORDING TO HIS
ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING OUT>>WELL ACCORDING TO HIS
ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING OUT OF ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING OUT OF ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING OUT OF
STATE ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING OUT OF
STATE AND ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING OUT OF
STATE AND TO ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING OUT OF
STATE AND TO ADD ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING OUT OF
STATE AND TO ADD INSULT ATTORNEY HE’S NOW LIVING OUT OF
STATE AND TO ADD INSULT TO STATE AND TO ADD INSULT TO STATE AND TO ADD INSULT TO
INJURY STATE AND TO ADD INSULT TO
INJURY THEY’VE STATE AND TO ADD INSULT TO
INJURY THEY’VE RETOWED STATE AND TO ADD INSULT TO
INJURY THEY’VE RETOWED HIS STATE AND TO ADD INSULT TO
INJURY THEY’VE RETOWED HIS CAR INJURY THEY’VE RETOWED HIS CAR INJURY THEY’VE RETOWED HIS CAR
ALONG INJURY THEY’VE RETOWED HIS CAR
ALONG WITH INJURY THEY’VE RETOWED HIS CAR
ALONG WITH ALL INJURY THEY’VE RETOWED HIS CAR
ALONG WITH ALL OF INJURY THEY’VE RETOWED HIS CAR
ALONG WITH ALL OF HIS ALONG WITH ALL OF HIS ALONG WITH ALL OF HIS
BELONGINGS. BELONGINGS. BELONGINGS.
>>BELONGINGS.
>>MY BELONGINGS.
>>MY UNDERSTANDING BELONGINGS.
>>MY UNDERSTANDING IS BELONGINGS.
>>MY UNDERSTANDING IS THIS>>MY UNDERSTANDING IS THIS>>MY UNDERSTANDING IS THIS
DEVELOPED>>MY UNDERSTANDING IS THIS
DEVELOPED OVER>>MY UNDERSTANDING IS THIS
DEVELOPED OVER SOCIAL>>MY UNDERSTANDING IS THIS
DEVELOPED OVER SOCIAL MEDIA, DEVELOPED OVER SOCIAL MEDIA, DEVELOPED OVER SOCIAL MEDIA,
HOW.

100 thoughts on “Marijuana 1 year sentence reduced after 11Alive questions Judge

  • scoobs idoo Post author

    BROKE THE FUCKING LAW , WHAT FUCKING LAW OH THATS RIGHT THE MURDERING BABY RAPING PEDOVILES WHO MAKE UP EVERY LAW SO WE POOR PEOPLE DONT STAND A CHANCE, Time isis cut of their fucking heads rant over because I’m PISSED

  • jj ratliff Post author

    Maybe he should be spending his money on a place to live, fix his car, fix his tag light etc instead of on drugs.

  • Nyce Nj Post author

    Just legalize it already please, because good people are suffering from this injustice….

  • Nyce Nj Post author

    But stop playing the black crap, cop's need to justify for something, wrong or right! Just make the legalize for the age of 25 and up… And make a pill form to get rid of opiate epidemic in this country…… 😕😕

  • Wolfenrage Post author

    Wow he was already wasn't doing good any they took everything he had left wtf. I got done like that so I know that's the lowest point.

  • J-Rod Post author

    Wow at the end he says he got pulled over because of his age group and RACE 🤦🏻‍♂️. It’s ALWAYS a race thing with black ppl. How is a cop going to know if a person is black when he got pulled over at night?? Shit is lowkey annoying

  • M. Rees Post author

    Weed is somewhat safer than alcohol. I think alcohol and weed should be legal for adults 18 and over. 21 is ridiculous when you can die for your country as an 18 y/o. Is it smart to drink all day? No. Is it smart to smoke weed all day? No. But these are the things young adults will have to learn for themselves. Both drugs are safe to enjoy responsibly at the right time in the right environments. The govt needs to stop extorting money.

  • The Bad Guy Post author

    What a dumb fucking judge

  • OG'S 2 JDM WORLD Post author

    This judge is a P.O.S

  • chris bobobo Post author

    thick bitch
    lock her up

  • TheHipHopGuru Post author

    Cop needs to do time for that.

  • BG BOOSTED EJ1 Post author

    Damn that officer never seen a black man in a 240sx s14 chassis…so sad

  • jose guardado Post author

    Now help my men get passed through a test and get a job

  • Endetta Vay Post author

    They may want to look into other cases this judge and other like this one has over seen due to there unclear reasoning and targeted profiling of drivers.

  • Marley Eastwood Post author

    I fuckin hate cops

  • William Hughes Post author

    Shes a tyrants its weed so damn what

  • William Hughes Post author

    It's sad. Man

  • alampop Post author

    But why did the officers even take him in for a fucking dime bag 🤦🏻‍♂️

  • MCtabst3R Post author

    Fuck this stupid ass judge if I ever see her in person she better square up immediately fuck that stupid cunt

  • max rich Post author

    That is so ridiculous. I’m so happy for him that he is free.

  • Michael Atkinson Post author

    A good friend of mine went out with the crew, I was out of town for sports, 6 of them got busted for a DUI. They crash and put the lady in hospital, I went to court with them and the judge walked in and gave a 30-second speech and ended with " you guys have fun in college."

  • Miguel Echauri Post author

    The lawyer should spend 12 months in jail for rocking that haircut in public

  • A Jumpy Jones Post author

    They do it every day in Georgia believe me everyday and he was driving while black which will get you pulled over quick

  • Vincent Perez Post author

    That is one gorgeous black woman.

  • GMAN Post author

    oh but wait now they broke the bank weed is legal so it's ok now lmao.wrecking people's life over this how is this helping anyone.

  • Mixa el Ben Israel Post author

    The people that make these laws are the real criminals

  • Jaqen H'ghar Post author

    Racist judge, destroying our economy by housing a non violent offender for next to nothing.

  • EASTBAY IVXX Post author

    These laws are fucking terrible

  • Master P Post author

    Racism at its finest

  • David Robinson Post author

    the judge is a criminal. no victim no crime

  • Lor Quan Post author

    But you can push a friend off a bridge (messing them up for life) and only get 2 days

  • Red_Devil Post author

    yep thats our amazing judicial system

  • slyky Post author

    Here’s the summarized version:

    Judge: $1,300 fine, Probation, and Community service. NO Prison time
    Robert: Fuck! But I’m broke?
    Attorney: I got this…….
    Judge: 1year in prison
    Attorney: Fuck! * hits up facebook *
    The reveal: Lmao Hold my beer…..
    Judge: served 57 days, free as long as you stay sober.
    Robert: I’m a new man. F*ck my attorney.
    Attorney: Fuck!

  • Emani Brown Post author

    FOR ALL PEOPLE NON-UNDERSTANDING, BLIND, OR JUST IGNORANT TO THESE TYPES OF SITUATIONS, LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU!
    This was a clear cut case of racism/oppression. First off, let us think about the neighborhood he’s patrolling. Im assuming it’s an predominantly black neighborhood(which it most likely is) meaning the cop would be very confident that the man he’s pulling over is a black man. Moving on, he pulled him over for absolutely no logical reason at all. He had No LEGAL RIGHT to pull him over initially(as the video exposed this to us). He shouldn’t have been harassed DESPITE him having a criminal record. The PAST is irrelevant to the PRESENT DAY. Having a criminal background isn’t illegal, but it does categorize and demonize an outstanding number of black men and makes society despise some of the most sympathetic, loving, forgiving, protective, selfless, and sacrificial men on this planet. He shouldn’t have been harassed DESPITE him having an active-warrant. The cop would have been oblivious to the warrant because the stop was unwarranted and illegal to begin with. And save the probable cause “because he smelled weed” bull crap, that’s literally the law enforcers main pick up line to get in your business and harass you. That automatically grants them to pull you over because it works like a loop-hole. How can you argue with what a cop says he smells something? That’s they little trick. So for all the people defending the traffic stop with information like that stop it please. Its irrelevant to this situation; He had every single light on that vehicle working, and I’m assuming all of his paperwork was in order too. Meaning that the whole traffic stop was obsolete to begin with. This world created an agenda of fear/submissiveness amongst black men and law enforcement. So, rather him knowing his rights or not, this agenda caused him to be completely honest out of fear and admit that he had 1.5G(1 fat joint) of weed which shouldn’t even be compared to an ounce of weed when it comes to its weight. That’s how they play with your mind, they didn’t say the exact weight of the weed he had. They know most people are unfamiliar to how marijuana is even weighed/priced. Most are going to assume/estimate it’s an large quantity, at most an ounce because of the way they indirectly tell us how much he had. Also, no way in the world possession of even an ounce of weed better yet a pound should be punishable by a whole year of your life behind bars. Definitely when we consider that in certain places in this same country marijuana is completely legal recreationally and medicinally, and the government actually profits legally off of taxes and government owned dispensaries. That’s so backwards and just wrong. I’m a 22yo black male from New Orleans, Louisiana and I’m a living testimony to these types of situations, and I’m not the only one. They would really judge a black man, look down on us, and show us no love. But wouldn’t even have the capacity to even apologize. Can’t even look us in the eyes. How could you feel so high and might but lack basic love for your fellow people and creatures of earth. This whole planet is flawed. Which reminds me the Bible says the flesh is of sin. It also says the last shall be first and the first shall be last. God Bless y’all. We just got to stay prayed up and keep our heads up. Chin up, chest out, ten toes down. SOLDIER

  • Brandon D Post author

    Throw that judge bitch under the jail……

  • 59 Escobar Post author

    Damn I’m smoken a blunt right now 🤨🤨

  • WillPowr Post author

    So happy social media is calling out these crooked goverment and state officials

  • Andrew Devine Post author

    People sticking up for this guy. He had illegal drugs. So he couldn’t afford the payment but coulds afford drugs…. anyone committed a crime deserves this

  • Andrew Devine Post author

    What kind of 37 yr old can’t afford $1000…

  • Joe Smith Post author

    white racist judge and him being a black man might have had something to do with it being sentence so high for something so small.The trash can judge,got that phone call and public heat.

  • Oh Zack Post author

    I forgot that in Georgia, it’s still not legal

  • Cold Bizzness Post author

    Racist at work the judge is a racist why would u sentence him anything like that it happens every day illegal stop with no probable cause .

  • Bonnie REYNOLDS Post author

    You WHITE BITCH THIS IS WHAT THEY D9 TO BLACK PEOPLE
    WHIT3S GET TREATMENT COMMUNITY SERVICE THIS
    JUDGE IS WICKED A BITCH. SHE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED BITCH

  • Bonnie REYNOLDS Post author

    RED NECK BITCH

  • Tyrone jacobs jr Post author

    Yes sir this happening alot espically in redneck states like georgia,ppl still go to jail and even prison for marijuana!

  • Tee Bone Post author

    That lawyer definitely smokes. He picked the right lawyer 🤙

  • Taz Rich Post author

    This what you call PURE HATE 😠😠 😠😤😠😠😠 😠😤….

  • Tony Stark Post author

    I want an investigation on all that Chocolate and I want to know who came up with the Cheerio line

  • Al Caponey Post author

    Drug and alcohol class? Marijuana is healthier than a can of Pepsi. It’s 2019, do a google search dumbass ignorant judge bitch hoe

  • john sullivan Post author

    pay the ransom or jail. free to those who can afford it expensive to those who cant. what is a fine, for the king to look the other way

    /

  • nattydreadlocks1973 Post author

    Stop riding dirty… Dummy.

  • Dano1947 Post author

    I 've never understood why something legal in one state is criminal in another. This sounds like legal stupidity, or as I call it gotcha justice.

  • Dano1947 Post author

    I thought it was more then that, you mean you hoped it was more then that.

  • Dano1947 Post author

    Regardless they still treat him like a junkie with a drug problem. Wouldn't even look him in the eye. Why do the powers that be call the american legal system the finest in the world, when people are merely pursuing happiness and get punished for it because it's THE LAW.

  • RESPECT MY AUTHORITY Post author

    They should look into more of her cases, I bet they'll find more cases of this judge abuse of power.

  • oldsoundz Post author

    She should serve the rest of the 12.

  • Randy Helton Post author

    That evil criminal smoking weed just joking but I guarantee there is a bunch of snowflakes that think he should have been beaten and shot this country is getting so fucked up putting people in jail screwing up there life's for not doing a dam thing to anyone good job officer's

  • Angie Benjamin Post author

    Look I'm a women with that being said I think I can honestly say I cant stand most women in powerful positions Women aren't ruled by logic we are ruled by emotions and alot ot powerful women have an inner desire to make ALL MEN PAY this judge should have lost her position and credentials she abused her power because this man knew he would be violated on probation he asked to have SOME jail time for it to be over and done so this SKANK JUDGE for some reason decided she didnt like that and tired what she called a POWER MOVE see jail and done would wipe out most of that 1,300.00 fine and minimalism court cost and fees she apparently didnt like that this DECENT YOUNG MAN didnt want to commit to failure so she coped a attitude and tried to FLEX I just can't with women like her

  • campbellscollision Post author

    Shut up with the racist bullshit. I'm white and facing the same kind of deal. Its poor they pick on. They know you cant afford a lawyer and they scare most into paying. I'm actually innocent of a false dui arrest. Already had 2 different appointed lawyers. Not one has ever sat down and went over my case in 2 years almost.

  • rogerio maria Post author

    Free at last free at last…. god bless you bro

  • Vernon D.P. Post author

    From the 1930s forward this has been a friggin travesty. In 2016 alcohol has killed 90,000 in USA and 3.3 mil worldwide (WHO facts). To date there are no known fatalities for weed. But, somehow weed is the Schedule 1 drug, just like heroin. Also police make more arrests for marijuana possession alone than for all violent crimes combined.Amazing. Now we have the big pharmaceutical companies killing people everyday with their "pill mills". This judge probably would have given them a fine and probation. This has to change. AND FINALLY, I could tell this judge was pissed because I could see her teeth grinding as she changed dude's sentence. Probably went home and got ripped on some Jose Cuervo, but that is okay even though it's more than a liquid ounce.

  • Jake Hammel Post author

    She’s a cunt! fuck that bitch legalize the errb

  • john son of Morris Post author

    Never talk to the police

  • SOBER OTIS Post author

    Seems like a nice guy. Wish him nothing but the best. Glad this bitch judge was exposed for the world to see !

  • oogiemaster Post author

    The Supreme Court need to get to the root of why weed is illegal in the first place. We all know it was a propaganda. I might be legal in some States, but it is still a federal crime, which is BS!

  • oogiemaster Post author

    Weed is bad for you and to your future so we are going to put you in prison. Prison is good for you and your future!

  • Reggie Longoria Post author

    So, if this holds true, and his tail lights were functioning properly, this was an unlawful stop and the judge should have taken no further action and dismissed the charges. The marijuana charge came in after the fact and should never have been taken into consideration.

    Welcome to our Injustice system.

  • Nyraiu1942 Post author

    The judge looks like a Karen.

  • nate friend Post author

    Ashamed to be apart of this country tbh

  • Dustin o.0 Post author

    Who dislikes these videos, truly reprobate Minds….

  • Johnny Rocket Post author

    Stupid fucking judge!

  • Dang Drewgun Post author

    Why are people looking at it like we're in the late 1930s. I say the government and big pharma are ta blame! Marijuana was a Prohibition name. for a plant called Cannabis that helps with insomnia, chronic pain, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, autism, AIDS and many other ailments. Considering all of its benefits it should be respected by modern society! If more people actually new about the plants history, maybe saw its beneficial effects.Then more people would see what a miracle it is that it even exists.

  • Mom's Basement Post author

    Marijuana is a plant that just grows? Same could be said about opium and coca plants and mushrooms. Moron.

  • John long Post author

    Dont you know driving while black is a crime in the south lmao… No fair at all . I call b.s she should be fired.

  • motherhorsefucker Post author

    Can you imagine? You're in jail and someone asks you what you're in for, you say "possession, 1.5 grams". They would not believe you, they would definitely think you are a pedophile

  • Reynold Fleming Post author

    It all started with racial profiling

  • Tasfoolia - pranks Post author

    These agents that work for the machine system are the real criminals here….

  • Paul Williams Post author

    Judges, DA's, COPS, don't trust them, they are not honest!

  • Nathaniel Vasquez Post author

    Get that bitch off the bench

  • abdi shukri Cumar Post author

    What kind of judge she is

  • MARION E. KETAH-FAIR Post author

    🦅🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️💖 THANK YOU MR. ATTORNEY 💖🕊️🕊️🕊️🦅

  • David Cox Post author

    Sue the police for a false stop. Put a complaint into the judge bar

  • Angela Hepburn Post author

    To the judge
    You are a miserable sorry woman who deliberately gave this man an unreasonable sentence that did not match this low level crime. Apparently you are unable to judge African American men fairly. Why did you take this job anyway…..to do justice you say? Then why can't anyone see it but you and only people who agree with you. The Bible says to whom much is given much is required…….how will you answer God when you stand before Him as to why you did this? Yes, after the media got involved you conveniently changed directions. Thank God for social media that now exposes all wrong doing against people charged wrongfully!
    Just like everyone else rich, poor, black or white you will stand before God one day to give an account of sin.

  • Tommie Brooks Post author

    That judge needs to be removed from her position with her bulls**t!

  • D Coop Post author

    She need to lose her job

  • Claire Will Post author

    Debtors prisons were supposed to eradicated? Only in USA

  • Kevin Ellison Post author

    I took a plea bargain for growing less than an ounce in my house, and when I went before a judge he reduced it to a flat year and gave no weight to the statements made by the cops and detectives who were railroading me. Also $5000 fine. I live in the bible belt in Tennessee though.

  • Kevin Ellison Post author

    There needs to be court reform because people are getting more time for victimless crimes than those who commit crimes that ruin peoples lives. It's just not right!

  • C Liverpoolboy01 Post author

    Pathetic Judgement
    Could it be she has a monetary, interest?

  • Kiki Post author

    Systematic racism at its finest …. They tried to ruin this mans life.

  • Sergio Vega Post author

    Damnn that fuckd up and while fulton county letting murders whit bond

  • dace villen Post author

    they always say people don't go to jail for pot.

  • dace villen Post author

    good job 11Alive

  • Jack Elswick Post author

    Criminal judges like this should be executed. You should post this judges address her street address the street she lives on what kind of car she drives this lady is a danger to society so it's time to make her life as dangerous as she makes everyone else's please post your personal information online this lady should be dealt with outside the court system

  • Jack Elswick Post author

    Judges are the biggest criminals of all in the criminal justice system they are the biggest gang members they burden more God complex than police officers it is sad but true

  • jadekayak01 Post author

    Who the fuck cares.

    Weed is crime.

    Do the crime and do the time

  • cherrocco berry Post author

    You ppl need to LISTEN the only reason why he was sentenced is bcuz he is POOR and BLACK!!

    POOR ppl are easy targets for the system incarceration to achieve slave labor
    THE judges gets a review how many ppl have been locked up and the judges better meet tht quotem.

  • Alice Estrada Post author

    This bitch should be removed.

  • Claire Will Post author

    1.5 pennies weight worth of weed.
    Ridiculous

  • Jill Sacsayhuaman Post author

    Judicial abuse happens every day as does illegal traffic stops. It's nice to hear this man is out if jail. Now he needs to fight so it doesn't happen to anyone else. I hope he does.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *