4 Ways How to Get a Green Card to US; Immigration Lawyer in New York (2019)

4 Ways How to Get a Green Card to US; Immigration Lawyer in New York (2019)

Articles, Blog , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 56 Comments

what are the four ways that you can get a green card if you outside of the United States and you want to come in stay tuned friends thanks for watching this video I’m going to talk about the four ways that you can get a green card if you’re watching me from outside of the United States and you want to come in and you’ve been dreaming about it you’ve been thinking about it you may have family members over here and they tell you about you know the fact that you should really come we’d love to have you we need you here we miss you and of course you’re out there and you’re thinking how in the world am I gonna make that happen so I’m going to talk with you about the four ways that that can happen before we dive right into it I just want to thank those of you who have been watching my videos thank you for subscribing to McBean immigration TV and I have few really nice comments here I’m not gonna read them all but I just want to highlight two comments from my viewers the top two comments that I’ve received recently and the first one is from Michael also said I just subscribed to your YouTube channel indeed and enjoying it every bit of the information pass it across to us and then Mohammed says thank you so much for all of your hard work I wish if I was living in New York City definitely I would choose immediately to find a good way to thank you for your work thank you friends thank you thank you thank you hit that notification belt by the way if you have not yet done so so that you can stay tuned to my videos first way that you can come to the United States if you’re outside of the United States and that is through your family relationships now our government says that only four four types of family relationships will get you in the first is of course your parent secondly your spouse thirdly your child and fourthly your sibling yes there’s here in the US we’re talking about a lot of changes to that family based system but as of right now and certainly this is not going to go away anytime soon those are the four types of people who can file for you so it’s your parent your US citizen parent or green card holder parent secondly it is your US citizen or green card holder spouse thirdly it is your US citizen child who is over 21 over the age of 21 and then last it is your US citizen brother or sister so those are the four kinds of people who can petition for you second if you don’t have a family relationship that qualifies you for a green card you may have an employment opportunity here in the United States people can come in through their employer if you have a great job overseas and that company also has a us-based office and they want to bring you here you may come over here on some non-immigrant work visa and certainly they can go through the petition process for you so that you may adjust your status right here in the United States now if you have a whole lot of money you can do it the other way right you can try to get an investor visa basically an immigrant visa that would allow you as an investor who have invested a minimum of five hundred thousand dollars here in the United States in a very specific way there’s a lot more to this there’s a lot more friends it gets deeper but I’m just keeping it on the very surface in this introductory video about this topic but if you’re an investor and you invest a minimum of five hundred thousand you may be eligible to come in through our investor visa program and then thirdly through asylum asylum is very important pathway for quite a bit of people who are fleeing persecution back in their home country or they fear future persecution if they were to stay there or they may be victims of trafficking so Asylum is a pathway to a green card that’s one way that people who are in really really really bad situations life-threatening situations may find a way into the United States and then lastly if you’re outside of the United States and you’d like to get a green card you can go through that diversity visa process right you can win the DV lottery and your immigrant visa that way friends was this helpful if it was go ahead and hit that like button and comment below and tell me whether you thought this video was helpful and if you’d like to see more videos very practical short videos about the green card process I enjoy working with you I enjoy doing these videos friends and I’ll see you in the next one bye bye

56 thoughts on “4 Ways How to Get a Green Card to US; Immigration Lawyer in New York (2019)

  • Hussain Mohammad Post author

    How to apply pls advise thank u madam
    [email protected]
    If possible pls inbox details

  • Hussain Mohammad Post author

    I wanna apply if u assist me pls madam thank u very much

  • Kenil Modi Post author

    Hello Mam My Priority date is 07/19/2016 F2B Category from India .How much time will it take ..?
    Should my mom stay as a green card holder or apply for citizenship..?

    Is F2B moving fast..?

  • Juliet Okoroigwe Post author

    This video was helpful. Please I have a question! Can I travel out of the country after applying for my citizenship?

  • Kaltun Hussein Post author

    hello dear thanks for the updates. can I get your email I have an important question to ask about green card through marriage

  • Aminata mrs dieng Post author

    Big kiss from parisπŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·i sibcribe your channel iam french Registre nurse i Will coming USA one days…. i want you be my lawer 😘😘😘😘

  • Mada Dione Post author

    Thank ma’am,thank you

  • SURMONPEY NELSON Post author

    Good job ma'am, you're always dishing hot info

  • Salman Khan Post author

    See your vedios aftr a vry. Long tymmmm

  • Patricia P Post author

    I’m a US naturalized citizen. Is there anyway I can shorten the time span for my over 21 daughter who I applied for 2 yrs ago?

  • Yonas Kibret Desalegn Post author

    Tour advises are awsome. No more no less

  • real reaper Post author

    My daughter is a green card holder can her husband file for me

  • Kiwon Kwon Post author


  • Mike Love Post author

    She explains everything better, she's probably one of the best Attorneys in the USA .. I'm watching all the way from west Africa Ghana πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­

  • jean marc william Antoine Post author

    Nice topic πŸ€—

  • CCLXII Post author

    FYI. Beginning November this year, the investor visa program investment amount will increase from $500,000 to $900,000

  • Miloslav Minkov Post author

    Thank you so much for all your videos and information you are amazing.

  • DaughterOfKingJesus LadyA Post author

    How Ling siblings filing takes?

  • McBean Immigration TV Post author

    Friends, I hope you're enjoying this video! This short and sweet video didn't go into details about the family-based system, so I want to explain more here. Our system permits only a U.S. Citizen adult child (over 21) to petition for her parent. A Green Card holder may not petition for her parent. Also, a Green Card holder parent may not petition for a married child. Last, only a U.S. Citizen sibling may petition for her sibling. For more information about Family Relationships, watch one of my earlier videos at https://youtu.be/vvyDvC6jOYs.

  • Raj Persaud Post author

    I want to know how can i get to migrate and establish a business being qualify for the business Visa

  • Lolo Shella Post author

    How long is the approx time frame for spouse Visa?

  • Kayon Campbell Post author

    Love your hair. Keep up the good work

  • Jason Murray Post author

    I have an immigration logistics question about money. What is the best method to move money from foreign bank to usa? At the moment we are talking under 10k unless the house is sold. But not sure we want thousands worth of foreign currency stuffed in our pockets for the journey.

  • Yeslam K Post author

    Thanks you mam,

  • Winsome Mclean Post author

    Happy to get information from you
    Because your info is true

  • Omoyemen I Post author

    Please can a green card holder be a co-sponsor with a us citizen to file for a parent.

  • Rugrat Rurara Post author

    Thanks honey God bless uπŸ™

  • Malinda Jones Post author

    Thank you it was helpful Ms Mcbean.Peace and love

  • Conrad Mann Post author

    Keep up the good work that you are doing because i always watching your program

  • aicha sylla Post author

    Hi do you need a passport to play dv lottery visa

  • Shaqueri Grant Post author

    hello could someone help me out i was wondering how much does my spouse have to make in a year to file the i130 petition for me?? answers will be greatly appreciated

  • stanley sunday Post author

    I watch your channel a lot honestly you drive point and information I can’t find even on the internet nice job and thanks I’m a green card holder can I file for my parents .green card through marriage to a US citizen

  • Greg Pop-yobitch Post author

    Excuse me McBean , How do I get a visa to go out on a date with you

  • Peter Deneke Post author

    how about a EB3 unskilled visa. how do you get these job offers

  • Peter Deneke Post author

    i have tried the greencard lottery ten times, so hope

  • Maya Kadariya Post author

    So happy to get information from uπŸ™πŸ’•

  • Josephine Freeman Post author

    Another way to make money ok.

  • Cynthia Onyeyili Post author

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us, it is of a great help and goid to know too.

  • Cynthia Onyeyili Post author

    Which is the best way to communicate with you because I would love to ask you some questions.

  • olurotimi Petrus Post author

    Hi, am new here, I like and enjoy ur program, it's nice, can u send ur mailing address so that we can chat better their

  • cmattdike Post author

    Can Nigerians play the lottery?

  • Silva Silva Post author

    Sibling….takes up to 20 years…
    500 k??? If i have this money i stay where im…
    All world is feeling treated…good lock..
    Lottery??? Depends where u came from there's a few spot…good lock on that too

  • v v Post author

    just making sure, anybody can apply for the divirsity program as long as you have finished highschool

  • Darius Piano royal Post author

    I will like to meet you. How I can do?

  • Darius Piano royal Post author

    Do you have a number i can be connected with you πŸ™πŸΎ

  • Sam AGBASIMELO Post author

    Great informations. Please keep up with this good work. I actually just picked up a very vital information i didn't even knew was possible. Thank you so much

  • Abass Redwan Post author

    Good job well done…Say blessed

  • Golib Nurimov Post author

    Can you give me your address?

  • Marissa dela Pena Post author

    Atty. McBean I want to have a telephone interview with you. What do I do ? Will I just call your phone no.?

  • Julie Kabwe Post author

    A newbie here from Zambia in Africa ad want to come there

  • Tosin Adediran Post author

    Can you please explain in simple English the Public Charge Rule that has just been released today. Thank you.
    Today, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced aΒ final ruleΒ that clearly defines long-standing law to better ensure that aliens seeking to enter and remain in the United States β€” either temporarily or permanently β€” are self-sufficient and rely on their own capabilities and the resources of family members, sponsors, and private organizations rather than on public resources.

  • terrence Brewton Post author

    I'm planning to bring my Filipina girlfriend on a K-1 Visa.Β I'm 100% disabled US military veteran receiving benefits from the VA and Social Security. I'm fully dependent on these governmentΒ benefits.Β How will this affect the K-1 Visa application, especially with new immigration regulations announced today?

  • fleamine Post author

    Do you have a green card?

  • syed rashedi Post author

    It is my bad luck and I missed to meeting with u

  • Marshall Carter328 Post author

    How long will it take my sister (US CITIZEN) to petition for me?i heard it take up to 10 years going up?and dat the time depends on the country?

  • adesola adebowale Post author


    I want to apply for EB2 NIW. Will I need a health worker certificate if I intend to work as a health worker in the US. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *